Valued AGAR.IO Player
Welcome to this short message that is for you!
Sorry if you came here after I eat you, thats the game but in general I am a friendly player.
Often my player name is also "<=This Way, Sir". I am Level 22.
I play AGAR.IO for quite a while now and have seen many things - good ones and bad ones.
The following are basic rules that work to cooperate with players and me:
- - Dont't be silly and do not spend your time trying to hunt after cells that are just a little tick smaller than you. Better keep on collecting and then grow by split.
- - Teamwork is the key to win! Always the smaller cell should "W" (feed) a bigger cell to signal teaming.
- - Do not trust a huge cell that "W"s you. They want you to come near to them and they will eat you.
- - If you are in a team with me, feed me and I feed you. We can split more often and one of the splitted part will be safed and merged into the partner. Then we balance out.
- - If we are a team and on the leaderboard: DO NOT PISS ME.
So we should both try to reach #1. If we are there, the partner gets fed to also have some time as #1.
BTW: regarding naming of cells: I do not like the "nationalist" ones, nor the country flags, nor too generic like "9gag", "earth", "moon" etc. I hate them. Get yourself a unique name.